Shower Scene

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Shower Scene

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Crazy 04/12/2013 01:24 pm. This post has been viewed 123 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Have any webcam models here done any scenes in their shower? I have a laptop with a built-in webcam and was thinking maybe I could finagle a shower scene as long as I leave the bathroom door open to keep from steaming the room/camera up.

Thoughts?

Anonymous

Sounds like a good idea to me. There’s just something sexy about the shower and I’m sure you’d get lots of clients asking for it.

Anonymous

I like the idea of it, but I would be worried about potential moisture damage to your laptop. Even with the door open, it still gets pretty steamy in the bathroom if you’re in there for a while.

Anonymous

I think it would be a great way to entice potential clients into private chat. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a webcam model doing a scene in their shower or tub before!

Crazy

My very first scene was actually a shower scene. You can have a lot of fun in the shower. You have so many parts to wash, after all!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.