Show Length

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Show Length

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/23/2013 08:24 am. This post has been viewed 256 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

How long, on average, does one of your private shows last? How long (again, on average) do you spend in public chat before you can get a client to take it private? Are there any tried-and-true ways to get a client to go private more quickly?

Anonymous

I’d say my average private show lasts about 20 or 30 minutes. I’ve had a few shows run in excess of an hour, but most clients have seen everything they “need” to see after about 20 minutes or so. 😉

Anonymous

I try to stretch the shows out for about a half hour or so, like triplexdebbie mentioned. I don’t mind it at all if the show runs longer, because I’m getting paid the whole time, but I don’t really like it when a customer ditches after 10 minutes.

Anonymous

Why would a customer go away after 10 minutes?
    Mine are at least 30 minutes long, I tend to talk a lot with my clients and they seem to enjoy my company. I don’t know if there’s a standard amount of time for the shows though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.