Should I Do It?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Should I Do It?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/30/2012 02:19 am. This post has been viewed 232 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

A friend of mine wants to try out webcam modeling, and all the while I keep hearing how 2 models will each make more than 1 model alone, since all the guys like to see girl-on-girl action. Should I bring her in, show her the ropes, and make her my partner?

Anonymous

It depends. How comfortable are you with the idea of having a partner? How comfortable are you with the idea of having HER as a partner? What do you think the odds are that she’ll like webcam modeling? How will you two handle it if the gig doesn’t go over well? If you haven’t thought about these things, I’d say hold off for a bit. Otherwise, I’d say go for it.

Anonymous

I say don’t over think it; go for it! If your friend says she wants to try it out, take her at her word. She’s a big girl. Let her watch you do a show and then if she still wants to perform on camera, bring her in.

Anonymous

I agree with going for it. Like the post before mine says, your friend is a big girl and if she says she wants to give modeling a try, let her do a show with you. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.