Set a goal

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/12/2013 10:57 am. This post has been viewed 285 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

When you are first starting out as a webcam model I highly recommend setting some goals for yourself. Whether your goal is a certain number of viewers, or a cash amount for the week having a goal helps to keep you focused on what you are trying to do. Having a goal can also bring what is working and what is not into focus.

Anonymous

I thought that I would do that when I first started. It actually took me a while to feel comfortable enough to work the job regularly. After that, I had more of an idea of what I could earn, and was able to then figure out how much I had to work to make the money that I needed to make.

Anonymous

@Tya wrote:

I thought that I would do that when I first started. It actually took me a while to feel comfortable enough to work the job regularly. After that, I had more of an idea of what I could earn, and was able to then figure out how much I had to work to make the money that I needed to make.

That’s pretty much how I was in the beginning. I had no idea what to expect monetarily, so I just went with the flow for a while. Now I know what I am capable of making and I set my goals accordingly.

Anonymous

I have been an independent contractor for a very long time, so I am already aware of the importance of setting goals. I agree, it is very good advice for newbies.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.