Selling things to clients

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Selling things to clients

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/21/2013 08:02 am. This post has been viewed 185 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Have any of you ladies ever had a client offer to buy an outfit or toy that you have used in a show with them? I have heard of people being asked before, but it has only recently happened to me. Would you do it?

Anonymous

Yes, I’ve been asked once or twice but I haven’t done it. My outfits are quite expensive as I dress like characters. The price offered would have to be really good, or the customer very special for me to sell.

Anonymous

This is not something I have encountered before, but if the price was right I would totally sell. If you do decide to sell though you need to be very careful about hiding your identity and location when you mail it.

Anonymous

I’ve never had clients seriously trying to buy my props or clothes before, but if the price were right, I’d take precautions to keep my identity hidden like Carrie was talking about and then I would sell, sell, sell!

Anonymous

I’ve never had clients ask to buy the toys I use, but I have one client with a panty fetish that always wants my underwear and another client with a pantyhose fetish that always wants the pantyhose, knee highs, thigh highs, and garter belts he sees me wearing. I don’t sell them, but I guess it’s flattering.

Anonymous

Butterflies – Some of my clients have the panty fetish too! I don’t understand why panties are so arousing, but I’ve had some guys ask me before if they could buy my underwear. The only problem is, they don’t want to pay what I paid for it!

Anonymous

My regular clients sometimes hint that they would like some of my stuff as well but I prefer not to sell. People have numerous fetishes these days but I have payed a lot of money for my stuff and some of them are so rare I could barely find them. I’m not ready to sell my things just yet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.