Seasonal

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Seasonal

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/20/2013 01:46 am. This post has been viewed 61 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you ever find this work to be seasonal? For instance, do you fare better during colder months than during the summer? Personally, I have been able to make a comfortable living ever since I started modeling, however I seem to make more money between Halloween and the following New Year’s than during the rest of the year. Is this true for anyone else?

Anonymous

I think there is something about the holidays that makes people turn to models more than other times of the year. People really feel the need to make a connection around the holidays and that may be why your business increases.

Anonymous

I think Bianca has a point, but I also think it may have something to do with our clients’ financial situations during that time of year. I also have a day job and the only time I ever see overtime is during the holiday season, so from a spending point of view, that’s one period during the year that I can afford luxuries that I couldn’t otherwise afford. I think it’s the same way with a lot of our clients. They spend more during the holiday season because they have more to spend!

Kamelia

I don’t know. I find that I do well during most seasons. You would think guys would be bored at home during the cold seasons, but there is something about a hot summer and girls in bikinis that makes guys run home to talk to a webcam girl!

Anonymous

My business stays pretty steady year round. I might see a peak week here and there, but there doesn’t really seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.