Scheduling

Home Forums College Webcam Models Forum Scheduling

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/12/2013 10:31 pm. This post has been viewed 284 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do we have any college webcam models here? I’ve been thinking about going back to school in a few months and wonder how to schedule my shows and classes without overwhelming myself. Do other college webcam models take their classes online, or do you take the classes on campus? Do you stick with late night shows and early morning classes?

Anonymous

I’m not a college student, but I’ve done shows at all times of the day and night, so I don’t think you’ll have any issues scheduling your shows around your classes. As for online classes, some people like them and some people hate them. I say if it’s a class you think you’ll be bored in, take it online. If it’s a class you think you’ll struggle with (like Math for many people) take it on campus.

Anonymous

I modeled while I was in school and I just scheduled my shows around my classes. I prefer taking classes online whenever possible, but I am a homebody.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.