Saying no nicely

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Saying no nicely

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/31/2012 02:20 pm. This post has been viewed 292 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

How do you gals deal with a customer who wants something you aren’t prepared to do? It just happened to me for the first time and I kind of panicked and handled it badly. I really need some advice for next time.

Anonymous

I remember the first time a client asked me to do something that I couldn’t do, I pretty much panicked, too. If it’s something that you’re not allowed to do, because it’s against agency rules or it’s illegal, it’s pretty easy to just say something to the effect of, “I’m not allowed to do that because it’s against the rules/illegal.” However, if you’re not working for an agency and what they want is not illegal, I think the best idea would be to post on your website what do you NOT do, so it won’t even come up for discussion. If it does, you can just refer them back to your website.

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice Diana. I can see how that would work, unless I get some totally out of the ball park request. Now I need to work on being polite while I refuse, which is something I find difficult enough outside of work!

Anonymous

Take the flirty route. Gasp, act surprised/flattered/cutely embarrassed and even a little pouty. Say you can’t/don’t/won’t do that and then offer something else. If they’re rude or pushy about it, you don’t need that client. There are plenty out there that will respect your boundaries.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.