Rewarding Yourself

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Rewarding Yourself

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/22/2013 06:34 am. This post has been viewed 154 times

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it – the money is great in this profession. I didn’t believe it myself until my first paycheck, but it was great finally being able to pay my bills AND set some money aside into a savings account. After I’d been saving for a few months, I bought myself a nice treat – a Jacuzzi. 🙂

How have you rewarded yourself for all of your hard work?

Anonymous

I rewarded myself by buying a really nice TV for my bedroom. I already had a nice TV in the living room, but I didn’t have a TV at all in the bedroom. It’s nice now to be able to watch TV in bed. 🙂

Anonymous

I rewarded myself with a new car, believe it or not. It wasn’t literally a brand new car – I bought it used – but it was new to me. I saved up for quite a while, but I was actually able to pay for more than half of it with cash. 🙂

Anonymous

I haven’t really rewarded myself with any big ticket items like cars, TVs, or hot tubs. I chose to use my extra money to make double payments on all of my debt. Knowing that I’ll be out of debt twice as fast is a reward in and of itself for me!

Anonymous

Well, I’m an avid video gamer when I’m not working, so I used the extra money to buy video game consoles I didn’t have before. I started out with an Xbox 360, bought a Playstation 3, a Wii, and I’m about to buy the new Wii-U. 🙂 Plus, I’ve also been buying games for the consoles.

Anonymous

Billy – That’s what I’m talking about! Nice to know there’s a fellow video gamer here. I like to play video games in my free time, too.

As far as rewards go, I paid off the last car I had and bought a new one. And when I say “new”, I mean BRAND new. When I drove it off the lot, it literally had less than 20 miles on it. 😎

Anonymous

I’ve always wanted a German Shepherd, but the only reputable breeder I know sells them for about $800 each, so I used some of my modeling money to save up and buy one. She’s such a cute puppy!

Anonymous

I haven’t bought any big ticket items yet, although I am hoping to get the family a new tv pretty soon. For the time being I have been replenishing our savings account and paying our bills on time!

Anonymous

The money in this line of work is definitely better than my previous jobs, but I still haven’t really treated myself yet. I have finally been putting some money in savings though. 🙂

Anonymous

I haven’t bought any big ticket items, but I have bought a few small things, like some DVDs and music. Most of my webcam money goes into our savings account to pay the annual property taxes, biannual car insurance, etc.

Anonymous

I like to put money aside for nice vacations. Last year my girlfriend and I went to Puerto Rico, this year we want to see Greece. I’m always happy when I travel, I wish I traveled all the time!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.