Regular Clients

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Regular Clients

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/09/2012 09:09 pm. This post has been viewed 174 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you try to keep your clients coming back to you, or do you prefer not to have regulars? When I worked as a stripper, I was actually paranoid about developing regular clients, because some of the more experienced strippers told me that those clients are usually the ones that turn into stalkers. However, not all of the strippers that I worked with agreed with each other; some said that regular clients are better for business. What’s your take on it?

Anonymous

Since the nature of webcam modeling is somewhat different from stripping, I’m not really worried about stalkers. No one can follow me home after my shift, for example. Knowing that, I prefer to keep my clients coming back. 🙂

Anonymous

I def make more from regulars, not only because it’s guaranteed work but also because once you develop a relationship (and by that I just mean a professional one!) with a client they’ll usually throw you tips, etc.

Anonymous

We – my husband and I – like to develop regular clients, too. I worked as a stripper before webcam modeling, though, so I know what you mean about regulars in the strip clubs. Some of them are just creepy! Like pinkthong85 said though, the nature of this business is a lot different.

Anonymous

I like having regular clients, because then I can get to know them. I don’t have any issues with new clients either, but like move4uXO pointed out, you usually make more off your regulars.

Anonymous

I prefer regular clients because I make more money off of them. Newbie clients are generally tight with their money until they’ve interacted with you enough to be comfortable around you. Sometimes it’s awkward working for a new client!

Anonymous

I’d rather keep my clients coming back, because that’s job security. As long as you’ve got repeat business, you’ve got business! I don’t mind new clients either, but I’d like to turn them into regulars, too. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.