Razor Burn

Home Forums Male Webcam Models Forum Razor Burn

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/28/2013 11:35 am. This post has been viewed 208 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Like many of the male models out there, I shave all of my body hair. Only problem is, I tend to develop razor burn afterwards. Any of you guys out there found a way to keep the razor burn to a minimum?

Anonymous

If you have ultra sensitive skin, which it sounds like, you could try an alternative hair removal method. Something like electrolysis may work better for you.

Anonymous

I’m a female but I have the same problem with razor burn, giterdone. Stanton pointed out what will probably be your best option, as it has been for me. I’ve yet to have electrolysis everywhere that I have to shave, but I’m well on my way and I can definitely tell a difference. For the areas that I’ve already had done, it’s so nice not having to shave anymore and not having to worry about razor burn afterwards!

Anonymous

giterdone – The best solution I have found, short of electrolysis like some of the others have mentioned, is to buy a high quality razor, rather than disposables, along with high quality shaving gel, rather than shaving cream. Also, change the razor blade frequently, because dull razor blades are often to blame for razor burn. As a general rule of thumb, if you have to pass over a patch of hair more than once to cut it, your razor is too dull.

Anonymous

I try to shave at least a few hours before a show, otherwise I might have some trouble too if I’m not too careful., like you guys said. I too find that gel works better than shaving cream and I also use some balm after I shave, I recommend it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.