Prostitution

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Prostitution

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/04/2013 07:07 am. This post has been viewed 467 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Here in the United States, there is only one state with legalized prostitution that I know of – Nevada. I believe they actually have brothels there, where the women live for part of the year while they work as prostitutes. According to the show I saw about it (on Oprah a few years back) they are well paid, well treated, and regularly tested for STD’s. If prostitution were ever legalized state wide and regulated, would you consider it as a profession, after having worked as a webcam model?

Anonymous

The only way I would feel comfortable with it is if I had a set of clients that I chose and knew rather well. I wouldn’t be able to do it in a brothel situation where I had to service any random guy.

Anonymous

While I don’t have any problems with legalized prostitution I don’t think I would want to take that next step. I like being on cam where there is no actual physical contact.

Anonymous

I agree with Bianca. The only way I would consider taking the next step from webcam modeling to prostitution is if I had just as much choice in the client as the client had in the prostitute. I would have to have unarguable rights to refuse any client and/or any sex act that I didn’t feel comfortable performing.

Anonymous

I don’t think I could be a prostitute, because I’m married and I wouldn’t consider myself faithful if I were having sex with other men all the time. I’m pretty sure my husband wouldn’t be okay with it, either!

Anonymous

I can’t give a definite yes or no on this one. If I had my choice of clients, maybe. However, pregnancy and STD’s are always a possibility, even when you take precautions, and I just don’t know if I would want to risk it.

Anonymous

I would be willing to consider the idea and maybe go to an “interview” for more information. Like many of the others have already stated, I’d only do it under certain conditions, like having the right to refuse a John or a specific sex act.

Anonymous

I wouldn’t want to be a prostitute. I am happy to be a webcam model from the privacy of my own home. I don’t want any strangers touching me. I don’t want the risk of disease or weirdos stalking me.

Anonymous

I guess guys feel more comfortable having sex with a “legal” prostitute, but they don’t get checked the minute they finish having sex. There are always going to be risks. As for me, I prefer webcamming. I don’t have to be penetrated by anyone and subject myself to any diseases.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.