Pro – It’s Not In-Person

Home Forums Ins and Outs of Webcam Modeling Pro – It’s Not In-Person

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/12/2013 09:02 am. This post has been viewed 65 times

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I worked as a stripper before I started webcam modeling and I have to say that one of the biggest perks of webcam modeling, from a stripper’s point of view, is that I no longer have to work with the client in person. I can’t tell you how many guys I had come into my club smelling like they didn’t own a shower! Ugh!!!

Anonymous

Oh wow, that must have been hard to deal with! I’m sure there are a lot of other differences between stripping and camming, and I’d love to hear them. Is the pay very different?

Z7.Trish

This article on webcammodelsforum.com gives the light in which we can observe the reality. good luck

Anonymous

I’m not sure which article Z7 is referring to since there’s no link in the post, but I agree about cam modeling being better than stripping in a strip club. I considered stripping before I started webcam modeling and decided to visit a few of the nearby clubs first, to scout them out. Those ladies have to put up with so much while they’re working and after watching them, I decided I couldn’t do it!

Anonymous

I absolutely agree that being on the cam is way better than being in a club. I never worked as a stripper, but I did visit a few clubs. After being a waitress at a regular restaurant I know that being on cam is way better than having people grab you all the time.

Anonymous

Camming is way better than being in a club! I have never been a stripper in real-life but I know some ladies who have and they go through a LOT! I definitely prefer making my money this way!

Anonymous

Fortunately, I never had to work in a club and I am grateful for it. I love that all of my business dealings are online and that if someone is being rude I can just cut them off.

Anonymous

Camham, that’s awful! I can’t stand the smell of sweat, it’s degrading.
    I have never worked as a stripper but I know girls who are and, it’s true, some of their clients should really think twice before leaving their homes without using the soap.

Anonymous

Very true! I don’t know if I would have the nerve that I have if I were performing live. Plus, you don’t have to worry about improper touching.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.