Pretending

Home Forums Lesbian Webcam Models Forum Pretending

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Fanny 04/13/2013 10:24 pm. This post has been viewed 7962 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

For those of you that are lesbian models, do you ever pretend to be straight or are you always open with your clients about your sexual preferences? If you are open about your preferences, do you find that it has an affect on your income?

Anonymous

I am actually bisexual so I don’t ever have to pretend about my sexual orientation. Sometimes I do shows with ladies, and sometimes I do shows with men. The ones I do with women usually pay better though. 🙂

Anonymous

I am bisexual as well, so I don’t really have to pretend one way or the other. I don’t always let the client know that I’m bisexual, though. Unless the client specifically asks me, I don’t bring it up.

Anonymous

Now all is clear, I thank for the help in this question.

Anonymous

I just tell them I am a lesbian and leave it at that. I only perform with women so the question doesn’t really come up that often. I have been asked other things though, such as “did I have sex with men in the past”.

Anonymous

@Antispider wrote:

I just tell them I am a lesbian and leave it at that. I only perform with women so the question doesn’t really come up that often. I have been asked other things though, such as “did I have sex with men in the past”.

I think that is just part of the typical male fantasy of being able to “make you straight’ or at least bi-sexual. Somehow they always think that you just haven’t been with the right man yet.

Fanny

I have straight friends who pretend to be gay. However, I do not pretend to be straight. Everyone likes to see two women together, anyway, so I don’t have to pretend.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.