Pregnancy

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Pregnancy

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/31/2012 11:43 am. This post has been viewed 302 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

My husband and I just got some good news…we’re expecting. First baby!! :] I’m trying to plan my finances and work schedule, etc. and am wondering…how long can you usually get by before the “bump” shows? I’d love to keep doing cam work for as long as I can…

Anonymous

Congratulations to you both. I don’t know what kind of modelling you do but it’s possible you could disguise the bump for a few months at least. Make sure you get plenty of rest and enjoy this special time.

Anonymous

Congratulations, bellisimo! Some women show sooner than others, so I think it would be hard for anyone to say when YOU will start showing. A friend of mine that miscarried recently was actually 5 months pregnant and no one could tell. Of course, she was overweight. I’m assuming that, as a model, you are not overweight, so you’ll start showing sooner.

Anonymous

Yay to the baby news. You may not feel like working too much, so I’d say just do what you feel like and work until you feel uncomfortable doing so.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.