Piercings

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Piercings

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/11/2012 03:42 pm. This post has been viewed 278 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do any of you ladies have body piercings? If so, which piercings do you have and do you feel like they impacted your paycheck one way or another? Personally, I have my ears pierced, which I doubt the client ever sees because I almost always wear my hair down, and my belly-button. I used to have my tongue pierced and my clients never really said anything about it until I broadcast one day without it – then they said they missed it!

Anonymous

The only thing I have pierced is my ears. I think the belly button piercings are sexy, but I really don’t like pain so I doubt I will ever get one.

Anonymous

I don’t have any piercings, not even my ears (I wear magnetic earrings). I’m afraid of the pain too but I see piercings bring a lot of success in this branch of work so I might have to pierce something after all to keep up.

Anonymous

I had my ears pierced a long time ago but I still remember the pain and drama, especially because one got infected afterwards. That’s what puts me off having anything else done.

Anonymous

I have my ears pierced, like a lot of people, along with some more “exotic” piercings. My belly-button is pierced, although I guess that’s pretty mainstream these days, along with my tongue (again, pretty common nowadays), nose (on the side – not the centered one that looks like a bull ring) and nipples. A friend of mine that works with me sometimes just got her clitoris pierced, but I just can’t bring myself to take it that far!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.