Piercing Nipples and/or Genitals

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Piercing Nipples and/or Genitals

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 03/16/2013 01:00 am. This post has been viewed 121 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

A friend of mine decided to have her clitoris pierced recently and then shortly after that, had her nipples pierced. She said it hurt like crazy when they did it but now it’s fine and she has another edge up on the competition, since this has apparently become sexy. (I don’t understand it!) Do any other models here have intimate piercings and if so, has it really helped with sales?

Anonymous

I will never know, because there is no way that I would ever have my clitoris or my nipples pierced. I have never thought that either of those types of piercings were sexy.

Anonymous

I know some people who have had their nipples/genitals pierced but none of them are in the sex industry, so I don’t know if it would really help your sales or not. Personally, I would never be willing to go through it because I’d be scared that it would ruin them as pleasure points. I’ve heard that the piercings actually heighten sensitivity but I’m just not willing to risk it, especially when there’s so much up-front pain involved!

Anonymous

I would never be able to bring myself to do this. I don’t find it sexy and I don’t think I could cope with the initial pain involved.

Anonymous

I don’t have any intimate piercings now, nor will I ever. Like most of the others here, I’m just not willing to go through the initial pain or risk injuries that could adversely affect my “sexual endeavors”. 😉

Anonymous

This is just not for me. Don’t get me wrong I am a freak, but I am not at all into pain. Not even the temporary pain of getting a piercing.

Anonymous

I have several piercings and yeah, it does help with getting clients into private chat, but it doesn’t necessarily keep them there. I highly doubt it’s had a serious effect on my income, so I would discourage anyone from doing it if that’s their only reason for it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.