Personalized Website Design

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Personalized Website Design

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/11/2012 06:30 am. This post has been viewed 235 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I clicked on an ad for personalized website designs for webcam models and I’m really thinking about buying one of the packages and having them create a unique website for me. I’m currently working for an agency but I think I could make more money if I branched out on my own. Of course, I’d have to subtract the monthly price of the website out of my income, but I could take that off of my taxes at the end of the year.

Has anyone else here done this?

Anonymous

I haven’t done this but it sounds like a good idea. The website costs couldn’t be more than the agency cut, and it would make you stand out from the crowd if nothing else.

Anonymous

I did this and I love my website. The front money to buy the package was expensive, but like you say, that comes off your taxes at the end of the year. I also like how the package I bought comes with technical support in case I ever have issues with the site; I think that’s critical if you’re thinking about buying one of these packages.

Anonymous

I never tried to go on my own, maybe because I’m scared too much. Best of luck to you, though 🙂 Do you already have customers who will follow you? How will this work?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.