Performing for a group

Home Forums College Webcam Models Forum Performing for a group

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/04/2012 12:44 am. This post has been viewed 301 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

One of the sites I work is marketed specifically as college models. On a few of the shows I’ve done, there’s a group of guys instead of just one! The first time this kind of threw me off…but the second time I charged more and actually had fun with it. Anyone else done this?

Anonymous

That would scare me to death, especially if I didn’t know beforehand. I’d love to hear more about it though. What do you do different? How much more do you charge?

Anonymous

Yeah I’ve gotten groups and even parties. bellisimo it’s a whole different vibe. It’s more like entertaining at a bachelor party or something like that, as opposed to giving one-on-one attention. You’re more showy. I charge double for a group…think of all those extra eyeballs!

Anonymous

Ahh good to know ya’ll have come across this too. Yes lil a lot like a bachelor party!! bellisimo it’s a little nerve-wracking at first but now that I’ve done a few they’re almost more relaxing…more people/chatter to diffuse the intensity of the one-on-one thing.

Anonymous

Lucky you! 🙂 I haven’t got the chance to perform for a group of people, I have my regular customers and some new ones from time to time but they are alone.

Anonymous

I have done this before, and groups will often tip better than your single client will! I really enjoy the group jobs. Like Lilmiss said, they aren’t as intense as the one on on sessions and they can be a lot of fun. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.