PayPal is a must!!

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models PayPal is a must!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/24/2012 07:25 pm. This post has been viewed 336 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to throw this out there–many sites/agencies give you options about how to accept payment, and I have found time and again that aside from the trusty CC, PayPal is by far the most popular. I’ve also found that I get more hits and regulars when I accept PayPal. It’s super easy to set up and you can link it directly to your bank account. Much recommended!

Anonymous

I do have an agency that pays through PayPal but their account is heavily disguised. How are you getting around the very strict rules PP have concerning zero tolerance of any payment related to sex?

Anonymous

Ahh thank you for calling me out Pierre, that wasn’t very clear was it? So, there are a handful of agencies/sites that do work through PayPal, how they do it or categorize their services to avoid the strict adult TOS I’m not sure. InternetModeling.com is one of these. Aside from that, I’m talking about working independently/direct. As long as your email address/company name are totally “vanilla,” no reference to the industry, and you make it very clear to your clients that you do NOT allow notes on their payments (which opens up the door for x-rated comments which PayPal WILL see), you’ll be fine. I’ve been working this way for almost a year and have never had my account suspended. You do have to be careful, though. Thanks for keeping me honest!!

Anonymous

I would much prefer to work for myself and accept payment through Paypal. I was wondering however, if you have one PP acount for personal use and a separate one for business purposes?

Anonymous

@wetnwild wrote:

I would much prefer to work for myself and accept payment through Paypal. I was wondering however, if you have one PP acount for personal use and a separate one for business purposes?

That’s a good idea, because you’re technically breaking PayPal’s rules by accepting payments through them for webcam modeling. If they find out and suspend/delete your account, you’ll still be okay because you had more than one account to begin with.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.