Paying For College

Home Forums College Webcam Models Forum Paying For College

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/18/2013 11:04 am. This post has been viewed 342 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

You hear this “excuse” so often in this business that it’s actually become cliche, but how many of you out there REALLY ARE working in the industry to pay for college? I know I am, because I exhausted what little financial aid I was originally eligible for, and I really DON’T want to graduate with a 6-figure loan to repay!!

Anonymous

I actually know a lot of people that really are using the money to pay for college. I mean really, how long do you think you can be an “adult star” when thousands of 18 year old girls join the business each day?!?

Anonymous

I’m not in college anymore but I know some young girls who are in the business to pay for theirs. I think this is as real as a “normal” job, the big difference is you make really good money, in comparison with other small jobs.

Anonymous

I don’t doubt that there are lots of young people working the cams to pay for their education, which is a smart move for most. The risk is that the money becomes addictive and studying suffers. Still, it makes sense to do this rather than work in a tip only job until the early hours.

Anonymous

This is a great way to pay for college, and it’s also a great way to pay for other large expenses, too. I use the money I make to double up on our house payments so that we can pay it off sooner. =)

Anonymous

I do use my webcam income to pay for school, and personally I don’t find it any different from any other job in terms of taking away from studying, etc. Yeah, the money’s good, which means I can spend less time to pay my tuition and get back to the books more quickly.

Anonymous

This job is a lifesaver for those who can’t make ends met and still have fees to pay. It’s not for everyone though, a lot of college girls are either to shy to work in the webcam modeling business, or they find it degrading.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.