Panty Trust

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Panty Trust

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/12/2012 05:34 pm. This post has been viewed 375 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Has anyone here ever heard of the website “Panty Trust”? Apparently it’s a website where you can sell your used panties, and I was reading on another forum that, among other things, it’s a way to market yourself and direct traffic back to your webcam site. What do you think?

Anonymous

That sounds kind of sketchy and odd. I don’t get it, can you just buy a bunch of cheap panties and say that they’re “used”? Are these being resold with your name on them? I’m not sure that’s how I’d want to build a fan base but maybe I’m old-fashioned!

Anonymous

I’ve heard of the site, but I don’t use it. move4uXO – I think the site is built more on the panty fetish premise than anything; I think it’s geared towards guys that like the idea of having a certain girl’s panties in his possession. When you sell your “used” panties on there, you also upload a pic of yourself wearing said panties, so if the guy likes what he sees, he can buy the panties.

Anonymous

I’ve heard of the site, but I don’t use it. Even though I would be the one selling my panties rather than the one buying them, it still seems weird to me!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.