Paid Vacation

Home Forums Ins and Outs of Webcam Modeling Paid Vacation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/24/2013 02:55 pm. This post has been viewed 331 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I used to have to work a good few months solid before saving up enough PTO to take a one-week vacation. But my husband and I just returned from a three-week beach vacation, which we worked about 2 days a week of on-cam. That alone paid for our entire trip! That’s what I call a pro!

Anonymous

Oh yeah, that’s definitely a pro right there!!

When I worked a more “traditional” job, not only would it take several months for me to save up enough personal time to take a vacation, I would usually have to put in for that time off several times before it would be approved. Now, I can take time off whenever I want, and for however long I want, without having to worry about losing my job!

Anonymous

Not only that, you can actually write your trips off as related to business if you know how to do your taxes right =) And, we can work anywhere, so you could technically travel the world and pay for it all with the cam!

Anonymous

That is amazing! Only 2 days you say? Wow, congratulations!
    I agree, the money that comes from this business are great. I was able to buy a lot of stuff I needed and I say every show I perform is worth it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.