Online Lingerie Shopping

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Online Lingerie Shopping

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/22/2012 04:08 pm. This post has been viewed 88 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Can any of you ladies recommend some websites that I can purchase lingerie from? So far, I have been relying on brick-and-mortar stores for all of my clothing, but it’s getting a bit troublesome because it seems like I’m always having to buy new outfits and none of these stores are really close by.

Anonymous

I like the website ‘Hipsandcurves’ because they sell really nice things that are sexy but made especially for women with a bit more padding. They also have some good sales and other offers from time to time.

Anonymous

If I’m not mistaken, Victoria’s Secret and Frederick’s both have websites that you can order from. There’s also a website called Yandy and another one called Trashy, both of which sell lingerie and sexy costumes.

Anonymous

Just a word of caution about shopping for lingerie and sexywear online. If you have found a brand/make that you know fits, awesome. Otherwise, make sure you have the option to send back/return/exchange. This stuff varies a LOT in sizing from one brand to the next and not being able to try on can backfire on you.

Anonymous

LoveMEdown makes a VERY good point. You should definitely pay close attention to an internet retailer’s return policy before you buy anything from them. Most all of them will allow returns and/or exchanges, but many of them expect YOU to pay return shipping. I don’t know about anyone else here, but I don’t think that’s fair, so I don’t order from a website unless they will pay shipping both ways.

Anonymous

Thanks for the recommendations ladies! I had not heard of a couple of these stores before so I will have to check them out. I have had some good luck shopping on Amazon before for some of my lingerie.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.