Off-camera sex life

Home Forums Ins and Outs of Webcam Modeling Off-camera sex life

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  camrich9 02/08/2015 11:33 pm. This post has been viewed 447 times

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The only real con I can think of to this job is that, because we work as a couple, it kind of diminishes our off-camera sex life. Sometimes we need to take breaks to really enjoy each other again.

Anonymous

I’ve experienced this too, although I don’t perform with my honey. He gets jealous sometimes, which is of course a bummer and a realistic risk that we ladies take when we do this gig. My advice is to save something special for only him, make sure he knows he’s your king.

Anonymous

Good advice, YOLicious. Our men must always know they are special for us and that this is only a job for us women. They shouldn’t be jealous.

Anonymous

That is good advice, many thanks. We definitely do things differently when it’s just us (obviously it’s real and more sincere). And sometimes it works in reverse and performing together gets us hot for each other 🙂

Anonymous

It’s kind of funny but our off screen sex life is fairly boring compared to what we do for work! Most of our non cam friends refuse to believe that, but I say the job is like going to the best restaurant every night. Sometimes you just don’t want a fancy dinner but some comfort food!

Anonymous

Ha ha, I love that last post! That really hits the nail on the head, so to speak. I’m new to modeling but I’ve performed several times now and all of my friends suddenly think that I know some kind of sex secrets or something! I keep trying to tell them that all I’m doing is stripping, dancing, and a bit of role-playing, but they think that suddenly I’m in on some kind of secret I won’t share with them about great sex. They don’t believe me when I tell them that my husband and I still have the same old sex we’ve always had!!

Anonymous

To be honest, I barely have any “real sex” at all. The work I do exhausts me in such a way that I prefer to cuddle and just go to sleep in my hubby’s arms. He feels the same way.

Anonymous

It’s indeed exhausting, working in the sex on cam business can be tiring. I sometimes am actually grateful I live alone, I can just go to bed without any expectations from anyone.

Anonymous

I had this problem too, a while ago, but managed to work around it. I usually fake it on cam if I know I have a date later on. My significant other knows about my job and is OK with everything so I try my best to keep things real between us.

Anonymous

I don’t really see this as a con. You actually have more sex this way. You just don’t have any in private. Sometimes it heightens the excitement when you know that others are watching.

Doll Baby

I started out with my ex-boyfriend, and being a webcam couple actually put an end to our “real” sex life. It’s like working any other job and then not going home and wanting to do the same work. Plus, it just feels weird to actually “want” to do it later.

camrich9

Yes ladies i can totally relate i satisfy my hubby very well when im not online.He is so jealous.it makes no since,i could see if i was rejecting him.it’s kind of taking a toll on our marrige.he doesn’t understand its only work for me.im a on call movie extra actress as well as a stay at home mom.its not right that he wants me to make a chocie

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.