Nude group chat anyone?

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Nude group chat anyone?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/04/2012 08:37 pm. This post has been viewed 116 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I know some models who recently switched to working naked in a group chat session. Only members can access the room and there is no real limit on how many can drop by or how long they stay. Anyone here doing this?

Anonymous

I haven’t done any group chat sessions; all of my chatting has been one-on-one. However, I could see the benefit to group chat, assuming each person in the chat room has to pay you!

Anonymous

This sounds like a decent deal, so long as the model is getting more money than usual to compensate for being nude throughout. It’s definitely a different enough angle to get some new customers.

Anonymous

The first thing I thought when I saw this is “are they paying to be in chat”? If it is bringing in more customers that is great, but you don’t ever want to give stuff away for free if you don’t have to!

Anonymous

I don’t strip at all when I am camming so nude chat would never be something I’d come across, but I can see how it would make a model more money. I wonder if the customers are a bit more demanding in that situation though.

Anonymous

I’ve never done a nude group chat before. When I am in group chat, I stay dressed until one of the members decides to take it private. Once they take it private, then I’ll strip. (Private chat costs more than group chat.)

Anonymous

Oh, no if clients want the clothes to come off then they are going to have to spring for private chat. Just like Watchthis said don’t give away anything for free!

Anonymous

I agree with sexgoddess. I stay scantily clad in group chat and if a certain member wishes to see more, they have to take it private.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.