Not having a boss!!!

Home Forums Ins and Outs of Webcam Modeling Not having a boss!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/24/2013 02:52 pm. This post has been viewed 275 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This is by far my favorite perk of the job. I have had so many managers/bosses that were truly less capable and intelligent than I am, yet making more than me and bossing me around (literally!). Not any more!

Anonymous

I so hear you on this! I feel really lucky to have been able to turn my hobby into a job with a decent salary, with freedom from supervisors. The only downside is working for yourself does seem a bit lonely sometimes.

Anonymous

It does get lonely, but only for a few hours a day. After work I always look forward to a night out with my husband and friends, no more boss telling me I have to stay at the office for another 2 hours.

Anonymous

The money is my favorite perk, but this one definitely runs a close second! I’ve always tried to stay away from jobs where supervisors are breathing down your neck the whole time, but even when they weren’t, most all of my bosses have been hard to get along with. It’s nice to not have one now, ha ha!!

Anonymous

Being your own boss is awesome! Of course, the clients are somehow your bosses because they have requests and you should respect most of them for the money, but working from home, whenever you feel comfortable is such a great feeling!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.