No Such Thing

Home Forums Lesbian Webcam Models Forum No Such Thing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/18/2013 11:15 am. This post has been viewed 314 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

What is it about some of these men out here that think “there’s no such thing as a lesbian”? I had a client ask me earlier what type of man I like and even though I adamantly insisted that I don’t like men, he didn’t believe me! He went on to say that there’s really no such thing as a lesbian and that when a woman claims to be a lesbian, she’s really just not interested in THAT guy. I was like, “Really?!”

Anonymous

What can I say except some men don’t, and never will, get it. Maybe it’s an ego thing? In most cultures men get to make the running with women and just assume they have the power of choice. It’s a blow to hear a woman is immune to his charms!

Anonymous

I think some men are just threatened by lesbians because they’re insecure and they need to feel needed. I guess it’s just more than some men can handle to admit that there are women out there that don’t need men for ANYTHING!

Anonymous

I do agree that some men think they’re all that, but why even argue with them? Wouldn’t it be easier to just play along with them and stroke their egos?

Anonymous

From a financial standpoint, DressUpDoll is right – it would be better not to argue with the client and just let them think what they will. But, from a non-financial standpoint, it’s disappointing that there are so many narrow-minded people out there that are intolerant of alternative lifestyles.

Anonymous

I can tell you for sure I’m not aroused by men, no matter how delicious they may look. I admire beauty but I’m attracted to women. This must be one of those “man things”, some just cannot accept they are not wanted.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.