New toy

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  EveP 01/19/2015 06:32 pm. This post has been viewed 308 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I recently got a Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator and ladies let me tell you, it puts every other vibrator I have owned to shame. They are in the $50 to $60 dollar range but they are worth every penny. I would recommend getting them from a reputable site like Walmart because the first one I ordered from a different site was a fake. I also read a few reviews on Amazon about ladies receiving fakes and trust me there is a big difference…you want the real one!

AllSexedUp

That sounds great! Thanks for the tip! I didn’t even know that Walmart sold sex toys. 😆 I don’t mind spending a little more money when the toy has great reviews.

Anonymous

I am going to have to double-check, but I would never have thought that Walmart sold dildos. Then, again, I’ve never even thought about looking to buy a dildo from Walmart.

Anonymous

They do sell dildos, vibrators (massagers), and “sex aids” at Walmart, but only through their website. They will ship the stuff to the store for you, but I usually get anything I buy from Walmart shipped to my house.

Anonymous

My husband surprised me with one of these for our anniversary and it IS the absolute best vibrator I have ever had…ever! If you get one make sure that you get the attachments too! 😉

Anonymous

Oh, I have had one of these for years and it really is the best! I don’t usually use it in my webcam shows, but my personal life is a whole other story! 😆

Anonymous

I have one of these too and they are awesome. I don’t usually use it in my shows, but my husband and I both love it.

EveP

When I was young and I travelled about I learned this. You can be who you want to be when you go to a new far away place. People will gravitate to you because you are new and different. It all has to do with the natural human spirt of curiosity.
    Have fun on your journey

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.