Need Some New Background Music

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Need Some New Background Music

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/15/2012 09:01 pm. This post has been viewed 285 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’ve been playing the same playlist every time I broadcast for about a month now and I’m so sick of it that I could break the CD in half – if only the playlist were actually on a CD! I need some new background music to play during my broadcasts; can anyone make some suggestions?

Anonymous

I don’t know if you’re familiar with what I’m about to mention, but I actually like to use workout CD’s when I’m broadcasting, especially if I’m going to be dancing. Have you ever seen those CD’s in the store that are advertised specifically as workout music CD’s? The music usually has a fast beat to it, but no singing. It’s like what you’d hear if you went to an aerobics class at the gym.

Anonymous

Pinkthong85 – That’s a good idea! I’ve been looking for something upbeat that I could play in the background while I’m broadcasting. For a while I was just playing my iTunes collection randomly, but then the songs would get stuck in my head and drive me crazy!

Anonymous

I usually just stream Pandora radio while I’m broadcasting. I have a custom station setup to play random pop and R&B songs. As long as the music is upbeat, I don’t really care about the specific artist or band.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.