Nasty comments!

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum Nasty comments!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 04/24/2013 02:56 am. This post has been viewed 10142 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

From time to time we come across a guy who chats, pays for a couple show and then spends time making out down comments about the size of my equipment! It upsets Dee more than me, funny enough, I just ignore them.

Anonymous

I’ve had similar experiences, with people getting off on abusing me and the life choices I’ve made as a transgender model. The first time was hurtful but now I can usually spot the troublemakers before they get going.

Anonymous

I wonder if those clients are being put down in their own lives? Maybe they figure they can take it out on us models because they’re paying us. That doesn’t excuse it or justify it by any means, but I can’t think of any other reason why someone would pay for an adult show and then spend the entire show talking down to the models.

Anonymous

LookATme83 – You might have a point! I’m not really sure why some of these clients come into the chat rooms talking down to the models, but I know that I take screen shots of the really bad ones and report them to customer service.

Anonymous

@Stanton wrote:

I’ve had similar experiences, with people getting off on abusing me and the life choices I’ve made as a transgender model. The first time was hurtful but now I can usually spot the troublemakers before they get going.

I’m sorry to hear that you have also come across these sick people as well. In my case I think it’s part of the way they get turned on, imagining they are a better lover than me perhaps?

Anonymous

Where do you find these nasty people? We’ve never had problems with our clients, and my wife and I do this for a living for quite some years. Just ignore the comments, think about how much money those people give you and you should feel better. 🙂

Mistress.ST

The world is full of people of all kinds. When a model runs across nasty clients, thats what the kick/ban buttons are for. Never take their comments to heart. They are too easy to get rid of and move on.

Anonymous

I agree with Mistress…that is what your ban buttons are for, and I don’t care if you paid for a private session or not. If you don’t have something nice to say…find another couple’s room to play in.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.