My Free Implants

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum My Free Implants

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  CreamyHoney 09/30/2014 04:54 am. This post has been viewed 223 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I came across a link for the My Free Implants website while I was checking out a fellow cam girl’s blog. Has anyone else heard of My Free Implants? Apparently it’s a site where you can petition and try to raise money for breast implants. Sounds kind of scam-ish to me; anyone familiar?

Anonymous

I’m not familiar with the site, but right off the bat, it sounds to good to be true, and you know what they say! (“When something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.) Have you visited the website? Do you know exactly how it is that you’re supposed to petition for money?

Anonymous

I don’t think they are worth wasting your time, who does that? Implants cost a fortune and if I ever decide to make this step I would raise my own money and look for my own doctor to perform the surgery. I trust no one but myself.

CreamyHoney

I signed up for that site…. Don’t waste your time. the guys you petition for money want web cam chats and pics. you make more on here doing that. Save up for your implants. That’s what I’m doing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.