Multiple Couples

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum Multiple Couples

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/05/2013 09:14 am. This post has been viewed 314 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

For those of you that broadcast with your partner, do the two of you ever team up with other couples and broadcast? My husband and I recently “came out” and told our closest friends what we’ve been doing, and one couple that we’re friends with has shown some interest in broadcasting with us.

Anonymous

My wife and I have never broadcast with anyone else, whether it was a single, third person or another couple. We both feel like it would cause too much drama, so we just broadcast with each other.

Anonymous

We have broadcast with other couples before as well as with other single men and women. Our clientele seem to like the variety that adding others in the mix provides. The other couples are people that we have had an off camera relationship with for years though.

Anonymous

I like the idea of broadcasting a show with another person or a couple, but I broadcast from home and I have young kids in the house. I guess I’ve just been shying away from the idea of bringing strangers into the home around them.

Anonymous

@Erikka wrote:

I like the idea of broadcasting a show with another person or a couple, but I broadcast from home and I have young kids in the house. I guess I’ve just been shying away from the idea of bringing strangers into the home around them.

Having another couple perform with you does not necessarily mean that you have to invite strangers into your home. You may be surprised at the people that you know who have similar interests. 😉

Anonymous

We have never performed with other couples, we either perform a lesbian show or a 3 girl show. Four girls just seems too much and we’re not ready for it yet.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.