Most Traffic

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Most Traffic

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Fanny 04/12/2013 02:59 pm. This post has been viewed 252 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I know we are all living in different time zones, so 5 o’clock for me isn’t necessarily 5 o’clock for you, but within your own time zone, when do you typically see the most traffic and earn the most money via modeling? For me, it’s typically between about 10 pm and 2 am.

Anonymous

I get the most traffic starting about 7 pm (my time) and lasting well past midnight. Of course, most of my clients are also within my time zone, so I think it’s mostly nine-to-fivers getting off of work and trying to enjoy their evenings.

AllSexedUp

The evenings/night bring the most traffic for me, but the heaviest hours vary. During the week, it’s usually before midnight, but on the weekends after 2am seems to be pretty busy.

Crazy

There is usually a lot of traffic at night in my time zone (Eastern). I wish I had more traffic from the Pacific time zone, because it would be better for me to be able to work during the day.

Anonymous

Night time is busiest here, too. I do wish I could make as much during the day because sometimes working at night makes me feel burned out.

Fanny

I guess night time is busiest everywhere. The people who can afford to pay for webcam models apparently have day jobs. If you want to make money, though, be prepared to work nights.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.