Most requested

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Most requested

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 09/22/2012 07:10 pm. This post has been viewed 300 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

What is your most requested sexual act to perform for customers? When I first got started with shows the thing guys wanted to see the most was my chest which wasn’t really suprising. I made it a big tease with a little flash of nipple here and there to move them on to a private show. When I moved into doing private one on one shows I got a lot of requests for seeing something anal.

Anonymous

The first thing men want to see is my chest, of course. After I uncover some parts and they see more flesh they usually ask me to do stuff with my tongue. After they are heated up the obvious anal actions are requested almost all the time.

Anonymous

I’d say the most requested sexual act that I’m asked to perform is oral sex. I perform with a partner more frequently than not, so when I have a male client watching me perform with a male partner, that’s usually what they want to see first and most often.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.