Money Making Tips

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Money Making Tips

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/21/2013 07:59 am. This post has been viewed 248 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi ladies! I’m new to the forum and I’m looking to get a few tips from more experienced models on how to increase my earnings. What have the ladies here done to increase their income? Thanks!

Anonymous

I’ve discovered that I can make more by broadcasting with another person and participating in sex acts with them, but everyone isn’t okay with that. Some people prefer to broadcast alone and just strip/dance.

Anonymous

One of the easiest ways to make more money is to develop a few good relationships with customers that will become regulars. Also, most models tend to make more in private chat than they do in group sessions that are open to voyeurs.

Anonymous

I would definitely recommend developing relationships with a few good clients. I have always made more with a partner than I do alone, and those shows are more fun anyway.

Anonymous

Private chat is where your money is at, so I won’t do anything more than talk until a client agrees to go private. That’s how I make my money. 🙂

Anonymous

Talking to clients in a sexy way is what draws them to me. I also recommend learning some new moves, or improvising them on the spot, clients like to see something new from time to time 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.