Modeling Agents

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Modeling Agents

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/26/2012 01:44 pm. This post has been viewed 293 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Have you ever thought about trying to become a webcam modeling agent after your modeling career is over? I was reading about one agency that pays their agents a commission based on how many models they bring in, and their rates sounded fairly competitive. Obviously they don’t make as much money as the models, but it could still make for a nice check after deciding not to pose in front of the cameras anymore!

Anonymous

I hadn’t thought about it, but it’s not a bad idea. However, like I was saying in another thread, I’d really like to model as much as I can while I can, saving money back in the meantime, and then when the day comes that I can no longer model, I’d like to be able to retire. =)

Anonymous

I’ve been approached about doing this while I am still modelling, so I don’t think you have to wait until you quit camming. I declined the opportunity because I don’t feel I have the skills to do well in that area.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.