Matching Outfits

Home Forums Lesbian Webcam Models Forum Matching Outfits

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/22/2013 06:29 am. This post has been viewed 275 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

When you put on a show with another female, do you ever coordinate and wear matching outfits? I have a regular partner that I broadcast with and she and I are thinking about doing some shopping together to coordinate our outfits. I’m thinking maybe we could do like a black-and-white show, where she wears all white and I wear all black, or vice-versa, along with some solid color shows, where we would both wear the same color.

Anonymous

I think that’s a really cute idea. If I work with another model (male or female) we do try to not clash but actually matching things up sounds like a better plan.

Anonymous

I do this often enough 🙂 It really is cute and clients love it. I always match outfits when I work with my girlfriend, she is special for me and I have to show her that even when we work. When I work with other women I don’t insist on matching our outfits, it depends on our mood.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.