Masks

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Masks

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/17/2013 08:19 am. This post has been viewed 712 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Do you ever wear masks during your cam shows? I have been thinking about his recently and thought maybe I would buy a few Mardi-Gras type masks to wear to heighten the “anonymity” aspect of it. Good idea, or no?

AllSexedUp

I think it sounds like a fun idea, but you’d probably have to be prepared to take it off if the client requested it. It might make you seem more mysterious when you’re in free chat, though.

Anonymous

I agree with Allsexed that it might go over well for free chat, but once you get a customer into private chat they are probably going to ask you to take it off.

Anonymous

A mask would probably be a great way to entice customers into private chat, especially if you refuse to remove the mask until they go private with you. I’ve never thought about doing something like this before, but I might have to steal the idea!

Anonymous

If I wore a mask, I would probably only do a partial one over my eyes. I would rather have my lips showing. Also, I actually like for people to see my eyes. They are naturally hazel. I would probably choose colors that would make my eyes stand out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.