Male Personas

Home Forums Male Webcam Models Forum Male Personas

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 02/05/2013 08:19 am. This post has been viewed 355 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m a female webcam model and as such, I’ve played a variety of different roles, depending on clients’ requests. I’ve been the naughty school girl, the naughty nurse, the boss’s secretary, etc. For the male models here, what personas have you acted out for your clients?

Anonymous

I haven’t ever really delved into role-play with clients before; I just don’t receive a lot of requests for it. Mostly, my clients just want to see the goods!

Anonymous

Yeah, I have never done any role playing or costumes in my solo male shows. I have on occasion worn different costumes when I was performing with a lady though. I have the policeman, construction worker, firefighter type of costumes.

Anonymous

The fireman is the most requested role in my case, ladies love him! The construction worker comes second. I didn’t have much luck with the policeman, even if I spent a lot of money on the outfit and cuffs and everything.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.