Making weight gain good for biz

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Making weight gain good for biz

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/20/2012 09:11 pm. This post has been viewed 234 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’ve been gaining weight. And trying desperately not to beat myself up about it. I was so nervous that my regular clients would notice and be turned off, or that my new size would affect my live show appeal…but to my surprise, it’s had the opposite effect. One client in particular said the curves were way sexier than my previous “lean” build, and lo and behold I’ve actually been getting MORE shows booked! Bottom line, don’t let a little extra cushion discourage you…stay confident, flaunt your curves and remember that you don’t have to be so skinny to be beautiful. I’m learning the lesson myself!

Anonymous

It’s great that your weight gain has had a positive affect on your life rather than a negative one, as is often the case. There’s nothing wrong with being curvy or carrying extra weight, so long as you’re healthy and happy. 🙂

Anonymous

I’m glad that your clients like the new look! I think that’s probably one of the female model’s biggest fears – gaining weight and not being able to model anymore. My weight has gone up and down over the years, but luckily I’ve been able to stabilize it since I started modeling. The flexibility of my schedule makes it so much easier for me to squeeze in my daily workout!

Anonymous

I think women actually have a bit more lee-way with their weight than us male models do. Maybe I feel more pressure than what is really there, but I feel like us guys can’t get away with that “soft” look like the ladies can. Anyway, it’s nice to know there are women out there who like being curvy! I’d much rather see a woman with some meat on her bones than one whose bones I can see!

Anonymous

I don’t think a bit of weight gain is anywhere near as bad for business as most models fear it is. I’ve been a yo-yo dieter for most of my life (not something I’m proud of, just a fact) so I can attest to the fact that you can gain or lose a fair amount of weight before anyone starts to notice one way or the other.

Anonymous

Yeah, my weight has gone up and down too, and it hasn’t hurt my modeling career. I still try to keep from gaining too much weight though. Once the clothes start getting tight, I know I have to back off the desserts and bump up the exercise!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.