Making Up A Cancelled Show

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Making Up A Cancelled Show

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/18/2012 10:14 pm. This post has been viewed 340 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

How do you make it up to your clients if and when you have to cancel a show they’ve already paid for? Do you simply refund their money, or do you have a policy of rescheduling?

Anonymous

I’m flexible about it. If it’s me who was to cancel, I offer either a full refund or 20% off a second show. Usually they go for the latter.

Anonymous

I think it’s really important to make it up with something extra thrown in. I offer extra time for a future show, and of course a refund if they really want that. I find if you are open to offering the money back they don’t take it, though maybe if they were a new customer it might be different.

Anonymous

I give my clients a choice. I offer them a refund if they’d like it, or if they’ll agree to reschedule, I’ll agree to some added “free time”, so that the rescheduled show is longer than the show they originally paid for. So far, I’ve never had a client ask for a refund!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.