Macho men!

Home Forums Lesbian Webcam Models Forum Macho men!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/28/2012 04:34 am. This post has been viewed 335 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

So one thing that comes up sometimes is male clients asking about the relationship between me and my partner. Most of them really want to imagine we’re genuinely turned on by each other, but only when performing for a man. If I hint we are a real couple they get mad and disappear!

Anonymous

Ha ha, I know exactly what you’re talking about! It’s like there are some men out there that think women don’t have a sex drive in the absence of a penis, and when they find out that isn’t true, I guess it must make them feel insecure or something.

Anonymous

It’s weird to me, because I don’t think any less of a man if he is gay. Why should I be offended that he doesn’t get turned on by my body? Ah well, it’s a case of live and let live I guess.

Anonymous

So many men have egos that are way out of proportion to the rest of their body! Still, it’s what this game is all about so maybe it’s wiser to play the game and keep your personal life private. it’s none of their business and you have nothing to prove.

Anonymous

I agree with Pimms; I definitely think it’s better to play the game they want you to play and keep your personal life private. Take me and my husband for example – I’m white and he’s black so we have the interracial market cornered… until clients find out that we’re ACTUALLY married and not just two strangers being paid to appear together. It’s almost as if they think it’s okay for us to have sex, but not a relationship. I don’t understand it, but I know we keep clients a lot longer if they don’t know we’re married, so we just keep them in the dark about it now.

Anonymous

I see your point Pimms. I have to work on that defensive part of me that wants to justify my relationship as valid. Cookies, that’s mind blowing! Does it bother you to hide the truth?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.