Looking Your Best On Cam

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Looking Your Best On Cam

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/17/2013 08:20 am. This post has been viewed 675 times

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

What’s your routine for looking your best on cam? Do you wear lots of makeup or keep it to a minimum? More clothing or less? Do you spend a lot of time on your surroundings?

Anonymous

I try to keep the makeup to a minimum, although I don’t go completely bare as I am prone to frequent breakouts. (My skin stays oily too so powder is a must at all times!) My routine is usually to make sure the room looks nice (bed is made up, no random dirty dishes in sight, etc.) and then shower, do hair and make-up, and find something skimpy to put on. Usually takes me about forty minutes from the time I get into the shower until the time I turn the cam on.

Anonymous

For most shows I don’t wear make-up other than powder (to keep from being shiny on cam) and a little lipstick. I don’t usually wear much make-up in my “normal” life either. Like Sausage, I also spend a little time making sure my work area looks in order.

Anonymous

I like full make-up, but I’m one of those people that puts it on about the time I get out of bed in the morning. I never leave the house without full make-up so I wouldn’t even dream of doing a cam show without it! I don’t spend a lot of time on my hair though; I prefer to just brush it and wear it down or in a pinch, pull it back in a ponytail.

AllSexedUp

I wear full makeup. I spend a lot of time on my eye makeup because I think it helps make me look more alluring. My hair is very long and only has a few layers, so I usually flat iron it and leave it down.

Anonymous

I wear very little make-up in real life or on cam. I am lucky enough to have a complexion that doesn’t really require make-up so I usually just wear powder and lipstick.

Anonymous

I make sure my face is done up really well. I use a lip stain so that I don’t lick my lipstick off. You really need to be pretty on camera. For some reason, the guys like the girls with “fake” body parts and bleach blonde hair more. Therefore, you have to make sure you have the face to match.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.