Long Lasting Manicures

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Long Lasting Manicures

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/28/2012 12:27 am. This post has been viewed 206 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I went to the nail salon today for some pampering and almost paid for a manicure, but then I thought about how the nail polish never lasts for more than 2 or 3 days before it starts to chip. When I was talking to one of the salon employees about it, she suggested I try gel or shellac polish. Has anyone here tried this before? Does it really make your manicure last longer?

Anonymous

I’ve never tried it before because it costs so much more than regular nail polish. A woman I used to work with swore by it, though. She said it would last just as long on your real nails as painted acrylic nails. For the price, I say it better!!

Anonymous

I’ve never tried gel polish because I don’t ever get my nails manicured when I go to the nail salon. I’m almost always going just so I can have my eyebrows waxed. If I do anything more than that, I usually opt for a pedicure instead.

Anonymous

I’ve never bought the gel polish before, but I have bought the pink and white stuff, and it lasts way longer than the acrylic nails with paint over them. The pink and white nails will last until it’s time to have them filled in, because it’s actually pink and white powder, not clear powder with pink and white painted over it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.