Location, Location, Location

Home Forums Cam Models Chat Location, Location, Location

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/02/2012 06:27 pm. This post has been viewed 297 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Where do you perform on cam? Will you perform shows from your own bedroom, or have you dedicated another area of your home for shows? Do you have multiple setups, so that you can broadcast from more than one area?

Anonymous

I usually perform from the bedroom, I have a rather large bed I can play on but sometimes I also perform from the living-room. The couch is really comfy and customers seem to like my decor.

Anonymous

Now I live alone I have a room dedicated to work, which is much more convenient than trying to use my bedroom. I like that I can lock the door when I am inside, or when friends come over!

Anonymous

I prefer to keep my bedroom private, so I broadcast my shows from the spare bedroom. We have a desktop computer setup opposite the bed so that the bed is centered in the frame. Since it’s just a spare bedroom, we decided to forego the traditional dresser and chest of drawers and instead, we have light fixtures setup to brighten the room.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.