Liposuction

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum Liposuction

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11/20/2012 07:55 pm. This post has been viewed 59 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Have any of the models here ever gotten liposuction to improve their appearance? I don’t know about anyone else but working in this industry just makes me feel so much pressure to look perfect!!

Anonymous

I know what you mean about the pressure! However, I’ve never had liposuction or a tummy tuck or anything like that. It’s not that I’m against cosmetic surgery – to each his own, I say – it’s just that I don’t think it’s worth the risk for me personally. There’s always a risk to going under the knife and I just don’t want to take that risk!

Anonymous

Ugh I could never have any kind of surgical procedure, which is just as well considering I have a hard enough time going to the dentist! It’s possible to conceal problem areas with clever lighting and clothes.

Anonymous

I’ve thought about liposuction, but I don’t think I could actually do it. Like chicaduo said, it’s pretty easy to just cover the problem areas. I’m such a wimp when it comes to pain; I don’t think I could stand the recovery period!!

Anonymous

I’ve never had liposuction, and I don’t think I ever could. I was put to sleep when I had my wisdom teeth taken out and I had a hard time waking up from it. Ever since then, I’ve been really scared to have any more procedures done involving general anesthesia.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.