Letting Hubby Go Solo…

Home Forums Couples Webcam Models Forum Letting Hubby Go Solo…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 01/14/2013 06:42 pm. This post has been viewed 260 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hey ladies…I am in the beginnings of my first pregnancy and probably within my last few weeks of working (for now). My husband joined me to do couple shows about 6 months ago and wants to keep it up while I’m out, mostly to help financially. I’m not sure how I feel about it! He was very cool about me working solo, but I sort of feel possessive and funny about him doing it without me. Thoughts? Pointers?

Anonymous

It’ll be okay! I think it’s great that he wants to keep it up while you’re on maternity leave; that’ll keep the money rolling in. As for tips to make you feel less uncomfortable about it, why not watch him off camera a few times?

Anonymous

I’m a solo guy myself, and trust me, there’s nothing funny going on when you’re not there! I don’t know about other male models, but I don’t see a lot of female clientele, for what it’s worth. (I don’t know if that makes you feel any better or not.) Just like you ladies, it’s about the money for us – and nothing more.

Anonymous

I can echo the above – us male models don’t see many females unless they are watching with their husbands. Can I ask why it makes you uncomfortable to think of him modeling without you?

Anonymous

I think that it is great that he wants to keep it up and help out, and as the others have said there will be few if any ladies involved. I watch my husband off camera too. 🙂

Anonymous

My husband and I broadcast together, but there have been a few times – due to illness – that I had to perform alone or he had to, and I know where you’re coming from. The first time he had to broadcast alone, I felt uncomfortable about it, too. I think that will go away after he’s done it a few times, though. At least, it did for me. Now I’m fine with it if I can’t perform with him and he needs to put on a show by himself.

Anonymous

I don’t think that you have anything to worry about with your hubby going solo. Just supposing he had a female client or two…what is the difference between that and what you do for male clients?

Anonymous

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with letting a spouse perform solo, whether the spouse is male or female. I do think it’s somewhat unusual in this case that a wife is uncomfortable about her husband performing solo; I would have thought the opposite was true more often than not. Anyways, I’m a male model and I perform without my wife more than I do with her. Almost all of my clients are male, if that makes you feel any better. At the end of the day, it’s about the money and nothing else, so don’t worry. 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.