Learn new moves or improvise?

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models Learn new moves or improvise?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 05/20/2013 05:17 pm. This post has been viewed 273 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I always try to improvise new things when I perform for my clients, especially if they are regulars. I was thinking, though, is there a place or something you can turn to to learn some new moves and tips? Improvising is OK, but I have a limit. 😛

Anonymous

Have you looked into DVDs that could be purchased in an adult novelty store or online? Also, some of the larger cities have aerobic stripping type classes; have you ever looked into something like that?

Kamelia

I have to actually say that I have learned lots of new moves from my clients. When they ask me to do something, I will give it a try. If it seemed to turn him on, I try it out on other clients. However, what works for some, doesn’t work for others. If it doesn’t seem to do anything for the next guy, try something else.

Anonymous

You know there are stripper workout videos and chair dance videos on YouTube right? That is an easy, free way to pick up a little something new to throw in the mix.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.