Learn from your mistakes

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models Learn from your mistakes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doll Baby 05/04/2013 10:54 pm. This post has been viewed 341 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

While it’s true that you are going to come across difficult to please or plain nasty customers you should still pay attention to complaints. If the same issues come up several times you are probably doing something wrong.

Anonymous

That’s a good point. When I started I had several guys complaining about the photo on my page. Even though I always look good the picture was a bit outdated and I guess I’d changed since it was taken. I was surprised that it mattered – it wasn’t as if I’d posted a really old pic or anything.

Anonymous

Everything matters, the important things is to know how to make the difference between real complaints and teasing. Some clients only say some things because they can, not necessarily because you have made a mistake.

Doll Baby

The problem is, you are not always making a mistake, just because a customer doesn’t like something. Everyone has their own personal preference in what they like and don’t like.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.